The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 17 April, 2024, 03:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Journey Begins (for some)  (Read 13399 times)
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 03:36:02 AM »

Arrived home 10.45am this morning....... Mildura to Brisbane, 1660km without one breakdown......Horay!!!!

Now scrape the bugs of for Bribie Island, 14-15 November!!!! Grin Grin Grin

Other comments on "Mildura Meet" thread.

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »

Really? Not one breakdown? You sure??

Wink Tongue

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

moose888
Forum Member only

It will get done!!

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, 01 November, 2009, 05:00:26 AM »

Hi all, I would like to send a "MASSIVE" thank you Grin to Shonko. His bad luck Huh? is now every ones good luck (hopefully). The very next day, after we got home I had to have a look at my clutch assembly, I could not beleive my eyes Shocked when i eventually got it out, there was about 1mm of metal holding the tip of the hook on. If your clutch hook didn't brake and bring this possible problem to everyones attention, I would not have had a clue what the problem could be. So, before I put the body of my reek on the floor pan and bolt it all down I now know that the clutch hook will not brake. So once again thank you "SHONKO".  Grin

Cheers
Dean M.
Moose888
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, 01 November, 2009, 08:46:26 AM »

absolutely Cyco, didn't even run out of petrol like someone else I know.... Tongue.......lucky it all happened when there were mates to lend a hand.

No worries Moose888, glad some good came of the "fiasco".......... Lucky for me too that Darrren and the other "wise ones" were around to edjemacate me! Grin

Check you clutches boys and girls........seems to be Octobers theme.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: