The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 18 April, 2024, 12:38:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qld mini meet  (Read 4912 times)
vonkje
Forum Member only

« on: Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 10:12:40 AM »

hey everyone!

yea it's me!!!!  had a great visit with gunna last weekend!:) only disapointment is that i didn't get a ride lol Tongue ... now about this mini meet... this morning all was green light even asked for time off work that week end, i've never been to bribie island...now however i have a problem...my first aider course that was to be this weekend had been cancelled and next one is of course on the 14th of november ...i am not a happy camper!!!if another date is available that would be great...if not  Ted and his gympie gold will have to go on their own let us know how it goes... happy driving !!! vonkje
Gunna
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »

hey everyone!

yea it's me!!!!  had a great visit with gunna last weekend!:) only disapointment is that i didn't get a ride lol Tongue ... now about this mini meet... this morning all was green light even asked for time off work that week end, i've never been to bribie island...now however i have a problem...my first aider course that was to be this weekend had been cancelled and next one is of course on the 14th of november ...i am not a happy camper!!!if another date is available that would be great...if not  Ted and his gympie gold will have to go on their own let us know how it goes... happy driving !!! vonkje

Thanks for the dinner and brekky Yve.  Best Bed and Breakfast I've ever been to Wink

You can take Double Double R for a spin when we catch up next.  It would have been a disappoint if you had on the day, but all will be good soon.  The dyno results will be interesting.

The Mini meet is probably going to be on the Sunday of that weekend but as per the other thread, leaving the options open for now.  Our family is planning an overnighter with the whole 6 of us at Bribie or somewhere that weekend.  Gotta get the kids out of the house for a change and try the new tent.

I reckon another meet soon after would be good.

I'll volenteer my place for a bbq lunch and swim in the pool if it's hot.  Not much of a garage to sticky beak at but it's something to talk about anyway.  I have enough room on the front lawn to sqeeze 11 maybe 12 reeks in before we need to start double stacking them.

Dean

cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »

i've been to a few islands while i was up your way fraser magnetic brampton an long island ...
may of passed it is it a nice place ....like a tourist destination like coney island in the US..
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 28 October, 2009, 04:51:03 AM »

I could do a night on Bribie Island, but it would have to be after son's baseball finishes about noon on Saturday.

After that I will be taking the reek off the road for a facelift..........but looking forward to catching up with you guys at any opportunity. (with or without reek.)

Shonko

PS Still in Mildura atm. Weather is impecable. Leaving Thursday morning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: