The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 27 April, 2024, 07:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Hoorah!!  (Read 5895 times)
Gravelsandwich
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 02:03:10 AM »

Ok, the cats out fo the bag and the suspence is killing me!!
All going well Dean picks up his new Reek this weekend and i can confidently say he's getting one of the best Eureka's in the country!!

I entered my car in the Rockhampton show and Shine last weekend which was a two day event and the response was huge. I didn't win anything but was told later as a late entrant(just turned up on Sat morn) they didn't really have a catagory for it. Here's the pictures in photobucket: http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww184/gravelsandwich/

Did you sing out honey? I'm in the garage!
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 04:38:53 AM »

Shame to see you leaving us Liam.

It is a great looking 'reek Dean is getting.

Wish you luck with whatever you get up to next Liam.

Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 05:39:47 AM »

hey liam ,

you don't have to win to show off a great car cause that's what people admire not trophy's unless you drive around showing the world a trophy...

awsomme pictures from the event  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

you don't have to go your input is of value :Smiley
Gunna
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »

The suspense is killing YOU!!??

4 sleeps and a wakey + a plane flight. Afro
Gravelsandwich
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »

Thanks,
 I never intended to sell my car but it just kinda happened? Its a bit like loosing a member of your family in a way(i'd never sell my dog though!).
 As you know a lot of people start building/restoring these cars but never finish them and i'v seem a lot come and go on this forum. I'm happy to have restored this car to better than it past glory or at least at the level a Eureka should be at, to the best of my ability(and budget (LOL)). Although we all know a Eureka is never finished, there's always someting more to do.
 With all my countless questions over the years, thanks for all your input and help. I COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS CAR WITHOUT THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!!! My only regret is that i never made a national meet, Yet!
 Without risking going off to early, (for now i still own a Eureka)I'm glad my car is going to someone as passionate about Reeks as i am. So come next week and my side of the garage may be empty, but my passion for Eurekas will still remain. And will still be a regular on this forum, only less questions.

Cheers, 
Liam.......

Did you sing out honey? I'm in the garage!
cruetoone
« Reply #5 on: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 05:19:04 AM »

thats the spirit liam... Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: