The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 03:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Late Model F4 (not with a VW motor)  (Read 11682 times)
cruetoone
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 01:37:06 AM »

Hey Simon....

my catonese language book is falling to bits .... it's good to see i can be right about something sometimes.. Grin

makes a great metaphore for me im so confucious lately... Tongue
Gunna
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »

Sorry Dave, that was my poor attempt at strange humor.

Yes you were right, I am indeed buying Liam's Red Rotary Reek from Rockhampton.  (Hey that was funny and I didn't even have to try!)

Mmmmmm...... New nickname for the the car. RRRR? or 4R? or The Double Double R Car?

In all seriousness, I feel very lucky to be picking up Liam's car and I totally respect the work he has put into it.  I just hope I can look after it well and help promote our passion for these machines.

As I said to a friend of mine who asked "Why a Purvis? Why not a Porshe?".  My reply was

"If your going to be different then be completely different".
[/b][/u]
cruetoone
« Reply #17 on: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 05:03:17 AM »

i enjoy great jokes an humour where i can find them too  Cool

A porsche 944 from memory with a sunroof  an a eureka sports with a freedom screen an sports canopy were being sold at the same time for the same price 9 years ago now so why pass up the opportunity to be different an cool at the same time...so i chose the the eureka Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

i know a great joke an solution to the answer why the chicken crossed the road  Huh? Huh?
pass up an opportunity to play chicken with a eureka on the otherside no way Tongue...
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #18 on: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 10:16:23 AM »

Hmmmm.
                 Interesting observation. I can't sell my cousin's imaculate '84 Porsche 944 for as little as 12 large. It's had more than 35 gorillas spent on it and less than 55,000 original k's but nobodies interested.

Gee's it's getting ridiculous out there.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #19 on: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »

he wouldn't turn the key for less than 5,500 up front... Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: