The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 06:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next S.A. Dinner  (Read 6848 times)
WYKED1
« on: Sunday, 30 August, 2009, 03:47:20 AM »

This is what is happening so far we are going to West Lakes
but we have to wait to see if the Crows win or lose to get the date right so we dont end up in a traffic jamb
Keep an eye out here Guys and Dolls
james
magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 01 September, 2009, 11:54:48 AM »

Hi there
so......given that the Crows have a Friday night final....can we safely say that dinner will be at The Lakes Resort on Saturday night - the 5th September....or is there something different planned? Oh....7 pm? Go you CROWSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Ken and Kaija
WYKED1
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 04 September, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

The Dinner had to be made for the 12th this time due to uncertainty of the Crows so it is now
Saturday the 12th at West Lakes
I will call to confirm or you can call me
James
Old Sports
« Reply #3 on: Monday, 07 September, 2009, 12:50:06 PM »

Smiley Grin    West Lakes mate we should drive around West Lakes until we find other individuals that believe individualization of a Kit Car is acceptable. You need to be specific, James I should be at your location next week-end.
     Ensure you have a 240v feed line to the "red car" not that purple hemorrhoidal protrusion the Porche thing that color normally indicates immediate surgery, we will fire fire up the Red car. Brake Fluid may be requried even though the car is 20 feet above ground level.
                                                                                    You are the man; James.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

My appologies to all.
I will not ne available for the dinner on the 12th.
I will still be at the Show, so if anyone is going to the Show call by stand "D13" The AAFC Cadets and say G'day. Chances are I will be about the place.

I will try to catch-up with you later James

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: