The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 07:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slugs Eureka Video  (Read 5489 times)
Slug52
Forum Member only

« on: Monday, 04 July, 2011, 01:36:43 AM »

Guys we put a short video of my Eureka up on Bendigo IPTv this week. I am trying to generate as much content as possible on a budget and hope to do a similar thing with other people and their cars/bikes into the future. We'll have a Mopar Car Show Special up this week and the VW Easter Car Show has been put up again after lots of requests.
Watching us is download free if through Telstra and we're at 'Regional TV' under 'Bigpond Videos' if watching us on big screen TV using a Telstra T Box. Just go to www.bendigoiptv.com to check it out. Thanks Slug
Slug52
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 04 July, 2011, 01:40:31 AM »

Sorry guys I forgot to mention...the Eureka program is called 'Rollin' in the program icon menu. Slug
WYKED1
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 04 July, 2011, 01:55:00 AM »

Hey Slug
Dennis u coming to Mildura not that far from you
james
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 04 July, 2011, 09:36:26 AM »

Sorry Slug. I tried to post it the night you sent me a message, but I lost the post and it was quite late. Then I plain forgot!! It's a pretty good video, would be nice if it were shown Oz wide.

Cool

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Slug52
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Monday, 04 July, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »

James / Cyco I'd like to do a whole show on the Mildura event but in small business it's hard to know what's around the corner. Haven't had a holiday for three years. Will see closer to the dates.
The Bendigo IPTv segment on my Eureka is available for viewing anywhere in Oz and throughout the world. We average people from a dozen countries checking us out in an average month. I wanted it up asap so only used the main camera shot throughout to save time  editing- will add in more shots of car over me talking this week. Slug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: