The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 01:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cars for sale  (Read 6947 times)
Pegasus
Forum Member only

« on: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

a question for all, I am interested in buying a eureka, i have seen the posting for the eureka in Keilor, is that a good buy?
Pegasus
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »

thanks webgoat, as i am new to this forum and club, i would like to contact and discuss a certain via phone when its suits
barab13
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »

hi pegasus
                        ive seen the one in keilor,,my opinion is agood car, i would av bought it if the pans were already droped, im a bit to tall for it, dont know what he,s asking for it now. i bought apl30 not so long ago only problem is being a two seater my twin boys never get to ride in it,my oldest son always in it, my misus wants me to sell it aleady and buy a convertible muscle car with more seats so we can all enjoy it ,would consider aswop even , pics in cars for sale under,,sold   vonkje   

if interested call  0755933482   barab 13
cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 03:10:12 AM »

Gee that was a short stint with the reek barab 13 ... sorry to hear it's up for sale!!!
barab13
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »

hi cruetoone
              how are ya     well not realy  ,for sale just puttin out a feeler,after the mechanical repairs all,s good ,misus wishes it had more saets so we could all enjoy it,like ya said its only worth what your willing to pay for it as you see no price tag but if i was made the right offer who knows
                            barab13  cheers
cruetoone
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 07:38:08 AM »

im great had a chance to do a voice over for a local radio station til a blow in stole my spot .....

my 15min of fame turned to brown do do  Cry Cry my sucess is so hard to get going.... hope the photo's from the expo get me some shine in the communty.. Cool

hope you have no luck in selling your dream car cause a car with more seats is called a sedan... Tongue
barab13
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

yep the reek rules i guess the misus can drive how you say, the sedan i,ll stick to the reek .boys can take in turns.
                   going to give it a paint job, going all yellow my opinoin the two tone grey just robs it of its true shape , will try to post pics         
                                                   livin the dream  barab 13  cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: