The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 04:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Digger  (Read 30336 times)
cruetoone
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »

what the hell man army guy's are meant to be united.. well at least you are apart of this army the reek army... Wink

sorry your weekend was a disappointment... put on a happy face  Grin
barab13
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 01:28:58 PM »

man i cant believe the way you and your partner were treated there loss not yours mate ,with your talent you can only bounce back     your better than that     
                                            barab 13
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, 13 January, 2010, 05:19:47 AM »

Holy cow Simon, I'm truely shocked by your treatment. You did the hard yards with the metalwork, and the bloody lieutenant sounds like he wanted to clame it all for himself. Especially when it's already in Street Machine that they outsourced the metalwork to you.

Will certainly be interesting to see what the next installment of the story is in the next SM.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, 13 January, 2010, 08:53:23 AM »

HI

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* NOT HAPPY

I Have see this car as it was being built maybe at Metalsmith Land so there going to have a hard time bull shitting me.

Well done all the same Simon.

On another note the part of my employment/money  problems may be becouse of sum #*#*#*# in the #*#.

Can say much in public (Court action)

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
tmerivale
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, 13 January, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »

Simon some guys are naturally tossers, but unfortunately sometimes extra stripes on a patch turns them into a whole heap worse. ignore the people that cant give you the time of day. YOU know what you have done and soon a lot more will as well thanks to SM. keep your head up. im sorry to hear of the utter arrogance and rudeness of this guy to both you and your partner.
cruetoone
« Reply #20 on: Monday, 01 February, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »

looks like a march issue  simon cause they covered burnout's , showcars an miss summernats in the february issue.
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #21 on: Monday, 01 February, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »

Actually Dave,
                          I don't know if the front cover is going to happen now. I had Benny, my good mate from the event/project who organised me the tickets, call me a couple of nights ago to apologise. Apparently the diggers told him how the lewy stuffed Susie and I around.

It seems the orders had come from the top: no advertising for the contributors to the project, no talk of input other than the Army. Benny himself learnt a big lesson. He was the main project manager/co-ordinator for the entire project and they pulled him from it with two weeks to go till the Summernats. The most critical time.

The replacement had no idea about anything so Benny was called back with four days to go, worked 20 hour days to get the car ready and then was told he'd be back off the project at the end of the 'nats. Thanks but we don't need you now. Same as the contributors.

Benny said the cover story is in question because of the same reason: they don't need any further un-necessary advertising. If you think this is bad decision making, this is exactly typical of the Army. Bad decision after bad decision. In a combat scenario... well, you get the idea. This is one of the main reasons I left the Army. Lets just see what happens from here. Stay tuned, kids.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, 03 February, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »

sounds like a actudata every one have having in involvement an only one man taking credit...like the lho to the jfk scenario. Wink Wink
cruetoone
« Reply #23 on: Monday, 15 February, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »

not sure if it has turned up here i have yet to go through them all
http://www.ozshowcars.com/sumtea.htm
cruetoone
« Reply #24 on: Monday, 15 February, 2010, 08:58:33 AM »

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q127/KEV248/Summernats%202010/?start=0http://
the phantom mechanic
Forum Member only

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »

Hey simon, i haven't read the article yet but there is a pic of project digger at the summernats in the current unique cars mag.
cruetoone
« Reply #26 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 11:52:25 AM »

that's awsomme to see some couldn't pull rank on the magazine picture.. Wink
cruetoone
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, 20 February, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »

bought the issue today i will add the picture later if no objects... Cool it's a fab paint job ... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, 21 February, 2010, 08:05:45 AM »

Hi guys,
               I had a flick through the latest unique cars mag and only saw a pic of the previous Army car, the Armygeddon. It's a 6 wheel drive Landrover painted in cam colours. Don't get confused.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, 21 February, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »

ohh no it's not on page 126 the show business feature... Huh?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: