The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apology.  (Read 5159 times)
Old Sports
« on: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 05:04:07 AM »

Smiley  I would like to apologize to the forum for any controversial input, it seems the preview and post buttons are a bit close together it useually takes several drafts to come up with a joke or something funny.
     I am not strange,different or special I just look that way " I am not technically retarded, just not technically advanced."
     Photos of my rebuild should be found at http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/OldSports/ All the Best.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 08:40:13 AM »

I don't know what you're apologizing about, but I don't think you need to worry about it.

On the other hand, that's an impressive Sport you got! Is it gold on champagne? And what's the donk from, obviously a Nissan, but which series?

We need more photos.   Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 08:55:50 AM »

Hey Old Sports....

is your apology for a,,

cool back drop... the pictures are so clear even in a small state !!! or are you apoligising for maybe for not putting them in ecca photobucket cause you didn't know the password.... from the chatroom i thought you were going to put them in the show your ride section of the forum you needed a hand with that !!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

i wonder what craolas craotoni thought of your email.... Tongue
Old Sports
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 06:21:52 AM »

:)Yes and Yes the engine is a slightly improved L20 Nissan engine with a Penrose racing gearbox attached, also I followed the instructions via the web site and ended up with my own photo site.
     The instructions were good although Phil did not make them fool proof so I now have my own photo site some where in the bucket, thank you for youre feedback back  now back to the shed.  All the Best.
cruetoone
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »

what do mean by fool proof....if i can do it anybody can... Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: