The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 05:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Birdwood BBQ  (Read 21793 times)
Old Sports
« Reply #15 on: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

Smiley     Dodgey sorry mate to say that I will be ther then not my change of work location has me a bit confused, If I am not called into work at my new winery I will be there with desrt's the least I can do but at the moment 50/50 line call.
     I can confirm my attendance via James Sunday prior to departure from Adelaide. David from the Riverland.
dodgy
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »

Hello David,
Hope your work doesnt keep you away on Sunday, look forward to seeing you there, all the way from the Riverland  Smiley
Dodgy ...  2 sleeps to go ..    ..   .    .
WYKED1
« Reply #17 on: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »

Tongue
Ok be warned out there if you own a RED Eureka
the!@#$%^*& from S.A. will be having a shot at me for a no show with one of my broom brooms cant help it but one is having a body off makeover and the other a heart transplant they have to be ready for Mildura and that's that no excuses
Got to have priorities don't we ( thats my excuse ) for the onslaught I am going to get but I have thick skin
I only cry in bed at night when I am allowed in it otherwise poor Banjo has to put up with me
 Cry Cry Cry
james
cruetoone
« Reply #18 on: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 10:25:05 AM »

Hey james ....
you will get another karma point for talking like that .... besides did you have a good time anyway
lucky the karma was a applaud
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #19 on: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »

Well I enjoyed the day.

There was just enough red for me

Pics to come

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #20 on: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »

OK here's some Pics for yoooooos

http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/eurekacarclub/EVENTS%20PICS/SA%20Birdwood%20BBQ/

with teaser pic attached

[attachment deleted by admin]

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
dodgy
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, 24 February, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »

Well it was another great day out
Thanks to The Stud & his beautiful wife Julie for making sure that we never went over 60kph even in a 100 zone Wink
Paul & Liz in their 'new look' blue reek - Im still waiting to see the wedding pics Wink
Michael & Liz for making it up to birdwood even though it was a quick visit Smiley
StReek for making sure I was on time Smiley
James for finally letting me see the new newsletter, I'll be nice to you from now on I promise Wink
And Phil aka BB - he who doesnt hesitate to take his shirt off in public at every opportunity Grin
Thanks guys
Cant wait for the next one
Dodgy ...   ..     .   . 
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, 24 February, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »

It certainly was a top day out
As for "The STUD" keeping to the speed limit, well I'm sure it was at the upper end. I was having trouble keeping up going up the freeway. Oh these poor pensioners will lead us young'un's astray. Shocked

Thanks for running the Show dodgy

I'll try & restrain myself next time Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: