The Purvis Eureka Forum
Monday, 29 April, 2024, 05:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Meet 2009 Mildura 23rd,24th & 25th October  (Read 60369 times)
WYKED1
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »

sorry Darren all amended
hope all is well have you seen Anthony yet
james
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »

thanks james,
no not yet ,i was a bit lazy today and slept most of it.my shoulders took a pounding over the weekend so trying to rest them a bit.
...stig Cool
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »

Put me in for another one. XL

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »

by the sounds of things i sure missed the best 3 days i was going to have this year... Cry
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #64 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 04:32:04 AM »

hey james put me down for a XL as well,so that makes 1 x large and 1 x XL.
thanks,,,darren
Iain
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #65 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 11:13:15 AM »

Aloha all,
B2 (Virginia) asked that I give her regards to all and that she had a fantastic time, and loved you all at the Mildura meet.

Dave…thanks for you comments about our banana and my shirt (its true!!!!!!) I think anyway.

Mary, Dragon, Ed, Rowan and Sue, I was sorry to not see you at the meet, its always great to catch up with friends and especially the ones you have good times with …like we do …Canberra was a hoot!!  Hope to catch up with you all next year, all being well. 

James (mister president) hows the neck?  Can you put me down for 2 xxl shirts as well as the 2 xxxl so that’s 4 shirts in all? thanks
Iain and Virginia

sexyist car in Elizabeth
WYKED1
« Reply #66 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »

Mate your a LEGEND in the nicest way
no problems with the shirts
best wishes
james
cruetoone
« Reply #67 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

no probs ian it something i know what i missed this year was yours ,marys an dragan's humor ... Cheesy
Maxx
CLUB Member

« Reply #68 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »

Well fellow PECCA's, the flight home to Brisvegas was easy, but I'm looking forward to toddling home in a reek maybe next year.
Thanks v m to you all for welcoming me into the show; I had a great time.
Apologies to everyone for taking 96,000 photos of all your great reeking ideas and thanks for all your patience in explaining whats what and whats not - just hope I can do it all justice as I put the construction into practice.
Sensational weekend!
Ciao  Max

PS: WYKED1 & Webgoat, special thanks for getting me in late
cruetoone
« Reply #69 on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

wow maxx...

this is what i was hoping to see ...  nice tight angles of the exterior shot's is what i was after and i didn't have to ask for them thanx heaps i am very appreciative of work i like the ones on the track shame i only got to see two of them an the ones i saw of people taking photo's was funny you must have a great sense of humor you didn't miss a second over the 3 days were you there the entire time cause you didn't miss a beat every thing was captured .... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #70 on: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 04:39:50 AM »

WOW the Cymanns is furthure from Mildura than I thought........but Zak and I have arrived home safely at 10.45am this morning. I have the last monies from the meet to bank tomorrow and then I can tidy up the club finances ...........but don't worry your money is safe with me. (hic)  Shocked

Now for some thank you's:

1/ James. To you, Rita and your tireless "event management team" THANK YOU for arranging such an awsome event.

2/ Richard (cyco). Thank you for your patience on the outward bound journy and the assistance in getting to Mildura. Sorry you lost your tool kit at the service station.

3/ Morris. Thank you for loaning me some tools and time in Mildura to fix my clutch.

....last but not least.....

4/ Darren (redreek). I can't thank you enough for the help you afforded me this week just past. For free accommodation for Zak and I on the way down, for you assistance and patience to get to Mildura, and especially for the hours and hours of work you did on my clutch once I made it to Mildura....(read.... had to replace pedal cluster and by the time I had sourced a replacement set and Darren fitted them it was well after midnight) Darren sacraficed what should have been a relaxing Friday evening with the rest of the club members, just so I wouldn't miss the fun on Saturday. I THANK YOU!!!

So as the dust settles on National AGM 2009, my mind turns to 2010's meet.........as co-coordinator with Darren for next years event, all I can say, is to follow this years "production" we must be bloody mad!!! Grin
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 08:07:35 AM »

thanks shonko for the words  Smiley,i must have just made it home because i went into anthonys this arvo and drove most of the way home with NO BLOODY CLUTCH  Angry.
I don't think its the hook it seams more like the cable is slowly breaking or the tube the cable is in has let go from it's mounting.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 01:23:25 PM »

OH NO!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Can't believe it your ride has always been flawless (at meets anywho).....BUGGER Sad

If you need parts I have the number of a good supplier in Mildura  Wink

I beat you need to rest your sholder before you tackle it too........well I am confident you are the resident expert in the club on clutch matters.

Fingers crossed for the easiest/cheapest resolution. Smiley

Shonko
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: