The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 12:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello to all just a question  (Read 4928 times)
Mystic River
« on: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 10:38:41 AM »

Hi all name is Sergio

I have been a fan or reek cars for years,never owned one Sad but I wantto, though they are so hard to find an actual real one that is road worthy and ready to drive away.

If any one has info about any for sale either black or red that is ready to drive away or very very very close to it that needs very minimal work to be reg as I don't have the time to fix one up or else I would of had one ages ago, I was upset when I was 16 just got my lic and saw a nice red reek for $6000.00 ready to drive away, but dad said no and it was would of my own price range.

But now I am a big boy with my own rulz I would love to own one.

I promise to look after it and tuck it to bed at night along with need be read it a reek bed time story.

So plz to any one where can I snag one up plz

P.S. if a kitted one or replica is avil I would consider as well.

Regards Serg
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »

Hey Welcome to he mad lot  Afro

You've just proved your sanity, I think you qualify to own one.
Congratulations.

So where do you hale from?

Just keep looking here on the Forum. If there are any for sale, we usually get wind of it and it gets posted here.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Mystic River
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 03:17:48 AM »

Yeah thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to hear about one for sale.

All I have to do is wait patiently for my baby to roll on up.

Regards Serg Wink
cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 07:32:14 AM »

it's a cool insanity though Mystic River hope you find a eureka to call your own soon....   enjoy an greetings to the show!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: