The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 03:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia Day 2019  (Read 2518 times)
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« on: Sunday, 20 January, 2019, 08:12:54 AM »

G'day gang,

The Longwarry CFA are doing their bit again for Australia Day next Saturday Jan 26th with a sausage sizzle, tea and coffee and scones with jam and cream and of course a car show featuring the Studebaker Car Club of Victoria and us, the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia along with heaps of other cars, trucks, bikes, tractors and other vehicles and stationary engines and stuff from around the traps.

This is local for me so both of my Reeks and I will be there flying the flag for the Club angel and I'd love to see some of you lot and anyone else who might like to come along for a great day out. Cool

The fun starts around 10:00am and goes 'till after lunch with a flag raising ceremony in there too.

It's all happening at Longwarry Memorial Park in Bennett St Longwarry right next to the Fire Station straight across the road from the Longwarry Pub so you can't miss it once you've veered off the freeway at the Sand road overpass and into Longwarry.

Hoping to see you there, Smiley

PP.
Reekin' for Life

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: