The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 05:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donation for Bushfire Appeal  (Read 6135 times)
WYKED1
« on: Tuesday, 10 February, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

I would like to put forward a request for our ECCA and forum members to please give a moments thought to families and our friends who are fighting for their lives in this terrible event
We have just returned from a trip and were caught up in the fires and we can only hope that this comes under control soon
I would like to ask if you in our Eureka community would be willing to donate even $10 or more if you can afford it
Remember the history of Eureka and lets gather together to help the only way we can
If you can deposit your donation into this account we will then send it all on from our family to the families that need it
Bendigo Bank
Acc Name : Eureka Car Club of Australia Inc.
Acc no : 124933961
BSB : 633 000
reference Bushfires
and our Treasurer will know what this is for
I would like to thank anyone who is in a position to help
James McLean
President
ECCA
0403 179 269
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 10 February, 2009, 10:37:37 AM »

what an overwhelming thought it has crossed my mind thanx for putting it out to us James it is my attempt to do so ....

we should also prey for constant rainfall as it has started to rain here since this morning and i hope it does so in victoria !!! I hope this is taken in good spirits...

please be safe you guys an girls my constant thought with you all ....
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 02:06:59 AM »

NOTE FROM THE TREASURER

This is truely a worthy cause if ever there has been one.

If you could please put a reference of "donation" or "bushfire" or similar when you make your direct deposit, it will be a great help.

I suggest a deadline of the 28th of February, this should provide enough time for people to consider their personal position in relation to this devestating issue.

Then early March I will report the donation made by our generous "Eureka" commumity.

Regards
Shaun (shonko)
Treasurer

cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 07:31:14 AM »

A 1 buck fire truck in our community has raised over $ 10,000 put together by the local radio statons...
an it's going round town to town .....
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #4 on: Monday, 09 March, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »

Hello one and all.

I wish to advise you all that through the generousity of some of our ECCA family we are able to donate a cheque to the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009 in the amount of $425.00......

I am sure the money will be gratefully received.... a sincere thank you to all who donated.

Shonko
Treasurer
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, 12 March, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

To the members of the Eureka Car Club of Australia and forum members
I would like to express my sincere thanks for you donating to this most worthy cause
This gesture from you on a request that I asked from you leaves me with a very humbling feeling and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for for those who know me you understand that I mean this statement
I am very proud to be the President of a club that has done this without thinking of themselves
again I thankyou and look forward to shaking all your hands one day

james
President
E.C.C.A
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: