The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 06:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SA Aussie Era of Manufacturing CAR SHOW - SALISBURY  (Read 4656 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Sunday, 26 March, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »

HOT TOPIC ON Facebook at the moment.
INVITATION TO THE CLUB FOR A DISPLAY OF EUREKA
From the Salisbury Business Association

On the Sunday 22nd of October 2017 (The Sunday after Holden's closes) between 11-3 we are closing the main street of Salisbury and our Civc Square and hosting a celebration of the Aussie Era of Manufacturing.
We expect to have over 250 cars of the Aussie Era to adorn our main street for a Car show.
Local Manufacturing has meant alot to our town and the people in our community and so we thought it the right and respectful thing to do in the wake of Holdens closure.
There will be Aussie music cover bands all day and kids entertainment.
I would love nothing more than to see the Purview Eureka have pride of place in the event and hope that if any few owners are free on this date that they would show this uniquely Aussie motoring icon for the benefit of our community.
We are also hosting a promotional event on the Saturday 22nd of April in the Salisbury Civic Square. We have 14 spaces available at this display of Aussie cars between 11am-2pm.
We will have professional photographers taking photos on the day and will using this event to build awareness and social media content for the main event in October.
If you happen to have anyone who would enjoy displaying and talking about their car for a few hours over BBQ'd sausages then please let me know via IM or call me on 0413 089 910.
We'd love to see the Eureka story on display to educate the world that Aussie cars aren't just Holdens and Fords.

We are aware of a number of cars will be available for this show as not all can make the National Meet in Newcastle on the same week end.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: