The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 01:40:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 NATIONAL MEET NEWCASTLE NSW  (Read 28768 times)
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, 10 October, 2017, 03:28:49 AM »

The Theme is Eureka or your self ( individual)  how ever Paul P may make us regret that decision.

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, 10 October, 2017, 03:30:57 AM »

Is there anyone that's not booked to stay with us at the motel but wanting to come on Saturday nite please Pm myself for info.
Cheers.......... Darren
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, 18 October, 2017, 05:52:03 AM »

For those coming to the meet the address is
Palm Valley Motel
15 Quarter Sessions Rd, Tarro NSW 2322
02 49665777 Donna is the Ladies Name

I thought I had posted the address earlier , Sorry for any inconvenience
... Darren
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #18 on: Friday, 20 October, 2017, 10:53:48 AM »

Yes, I live. And yes, I haven't posted in some 12 months. And finally, yes I'll be at the meet.   Afro

This is mainly for those that are heading to the meet from the south. There's a quite a big section on the M1 that is having roadworks. They're finally widening the next section of the freeway to 3 lanes each way. This is from just north of the Tuggerah interchange right up towards the Doylson interchange. That's 12 klm for those that are counting. This means the speed limit has been brought down from 110 k's to 80k's. And as I live/work local, I have cause to run this gauntlet regularly (mainly due to work, I try my best to avoid it when I'm off work). I can tell you the NSW Highway Patrol have taken to the reduced speed limit with gusto & much joy. Not that I've been caught (the most use I get out of cruise control), but I've seen plenty 'sponsoring' the policemans ball.

I meant to post this a little early this week, just kept forgetting.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, 25 October, 2017, 05:30:29 AM »

Well I'm all back safe and well 2,600KM later.
Thanks to the organizers.
Great to catch everyone again. Good weekend all round.
Too much port Saturday night but.
Echuca is confirmed for 2018 and I'll be working on that soon.
Don't expect the rain. Expect bugs. Soon as I got near home I had more bugs on the car than Windows Vista.
Sorry I didn't bring the reek this year but as I did a conference in Sydney I really couldn't.
Although it would make an awesome youtube moment watching a Valet parking a Eureka. (particularly mine)
Thanks
Peter Whistle

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, 25 October, 2017, 11:06:56 AM »

Hi all, I had a great time thanks to all those who attended. To Darren, Ron and their family members must go the strongest thank you, with out you we would have nothing. Mark got me safely back to his home leaving me just 1 hour to get home (haven't I got an easy life). The Victorian reek owners who did not go missed an opportunity to wash their cars inside and out. It rained for 900Km. of our 1050Km. trip up to Tarro. Trip home was fine for a 1 day dash. Only 360 sleeps till Echuca.

Regard Morris.
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #21 on: Friday, 27 October, 2017, 06:56:35 AM »

Thanks to All who attended this years meet
I do hope everyone had a great time , a BIG Thanks to Ron & Kris and Tina & Brendon for putting up with my stress levels.
And also to Mary for getting up early to help with breakfast each morning but I'm sure she was out to prove me wrong  Cheesy .
Charlie from Autobarn said to give everyone a big thanks from him & Barry as well , as they enjoyed hosting the Saturday display.
I trust everyone had a safe trip home from the meet.
..... Darren     
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, 01 November, 2017, 03:18:12 PM »

Shonko's Drone footage from the National Meet on the Saturday afternoon, just in case it gets lost. Here and on the youtube topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_vQw7AzLo&feature=youtu.be

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, 05 November, 2017, 04:45:40 AM »

Great video Shonko.
That thing is surprisingly stable.
I catch up with soon to chat about 2018.
Peter

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, 05 November, 2017, 01:06:12 PM »

Hi Shonko, video of the tree getting slightly modified might have looked interesting Embarrassed

Morris.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #25 on: Friday, 10 November, 2017, 02:56:18 AM »

Shhhhh.......I don't know what you are referring to Morris. (the camera wasn't recording at the time unfortunately)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: