The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 01:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QLD EUREKA FOR SALE  (Read 4857 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Sunday, 31 July, 2016, 05:54:11 AM »

Jeff Donald from Gordonvale in North Quensland has this Eureka FOR SALE
Seeking expressions of interest/offers on my Allan Purvis Eureka. I purchased this vehicle for a retirement  project, however, having spent the past 50 years  "yanking spanners" as a trade mechanic I now realise I struggle to get in and out of the bloody thing.

Be assured the photos are a true indication of the condition of this vehicle as it has never been involved in an accident. I hold all the documents from when it was purchased from Allan Purvis. Rear Suspension, Front Suspension, Steering  and all brakes are as manufactured. Upholstery is quite sad, Engine is fumey, Gearbox is , can I say "like stirrin" a f#@*ing pudding".

I will also add that this is a genuine "first release" of this vehicle on any market and I chose a club to start this venture.
Regards from Jeff
                              Email :- kdjeffs@outlook.com      d.jeffs@cairns.qld.gov.au

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Craig
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 04 September, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »

Sold Yet?
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 04 September, 2016, 04:43:46 PM »

I'd suggest using the email listed on the post
Let us know how ya get on

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: