The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 08:51:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gosford Classic Car Museum  (Read 21978 times)
CyCo

« on: Tuesday, 29 March, 2016, 01:57:51 PM »

Ok, so some peeps out there may have heard about this through the grapevine (it certainly slipped under my radar until recently), but sometime soon there will be a new car museum opening up in Gosford on the NSW Central Coast. To be called the Gosford Classic Car Museum, it's a private collection that will be open to the public. The owner will have 400 or so vehicles, and I assume will be changing up the display occasionally to keep interest going. 

They'll have a wide variety of vehicles, from classic Porsche 356 through to some modern thoroughbreds like the current Rolls Royce Wraith, and pretty much everything in between. Also included will be a collection of classic motorcycles. somewhere I read they have an 1965 Indian Scout for example. They're not open yet, and they don't have an opening date posted yet. But I can attest that activity at the museum seems to have been picking up lately, they're just 5 minutes from my place. Can you guess where my new second home will be? lol I did shoot them an email asking for any further info, but they haven't replied yet. If/when I find out, I'll certainly post it here. They're located in the old Bunnings building at West Gosford, so not too far from the M1.

Grin 

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 30 March, 2016, 04:00:56 AM »

Hi Cyco, sounds great! I have worked out where your second home will be. ALSO can you guess where our club members who travel around the country may be looking for a bed?

Morris.
CyCo

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 30 March, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »

Hmm, I think I can work that out.   Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

CyCo

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 29 May, 2016, 02:25:30 PM »

Well, it opened today! Only found out late thursday arvo, when I checked out their website for further inof, as I hadn't heard anything from them. Needless to say, I spent around 3 hours there and it's an awesome set up and an amazing array of cars. Entry is $20, and well worth it. Out side they have two Airstream caravans set up to serve food. Very cool. I also took a heap of photos, and when I get around to transferring them to my computer and uploading them, I'll be sure to post some of them here.

8]

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 01 June, 2016, 05:11:44 AM »

look forward to some pictures Cyco, cheers.
CyCo

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, 02 June, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »

Ok, it's late and I've transfered photos from my camera to the computer. Now to upload some of them. There's over 250..... So it's probably going to take a little while. So, before I go to bed, here's a couple of photos to tease you...erm, I mean whet your Whistle....   Wink

In no particular order....

]

I'll try and post up more sometime tomorrow.

(and yes, that first shot is just to get you sucked in. Not that you'll probably need it. I'll post more photos of that beast soon).    Tongue

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 04 June, 2016, 12:14:48 AM »

Great photos Cyco.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: