The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 10:57:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JUNE DINNER GET TOGETHER...27TH JUNE 2015...CARLISLE TAVERN  (Read 3712 times)
magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« on: Wednesday, 03 June, 2015, 12:12:49 PM »

Hi everyone
this month's get together will see us back at an old stomping ground - The Carlisle Tavern - 39 Carlisle Street, Ethelton - yes...way deep in Power territory !!!
Saturday 27th June at 630pm.
Check them out on Facebook.
I have called them and we are more than welcome to linger on in the dining room...complete with Chesterfields and log fire...after our meal.
Dinner is served from 6pm to 8pm and there is a fresh salad and vegetable bar ...I remember it as always being very fresh and well presented.
Emails will again be sent out closer to the date but if you read this and want to book your seat...send me a text...0404 864 663...to book your place...again their is a limit to places.
Hope to see you there.
Kaija
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: