The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 17 April, 2024, 02:02:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a Lovely Day...  (Read 3579 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Friday, 15 May, 2015, 03:28:46 PM »

Mad Max - Fury Road.

Go see it. Just got back from seeing it, and while we don't have Mel Gibson, it's still an excellent movie. If you've seen the trailers, then you know it's way over the top. Does the plot make sense? Do we really care? It's a 2 hour movie, and the plot was enough to pull it through the movie. There is a few tributes to the originals to keep an eye out for, but there isn't anything during or after the credits. As car buffs, do yourselves a favor, go see it.

Is it Mad Max? For most of the film, I didn't think of Mel or Tom, just Max. Though I did think that he spoke too much (well, he certainly had more than 10 lines or so, like in Mad Max 2.

Somehow, part of me thinks that Mel will regret not getting involved with Max again.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: