The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 01:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka on gumtree  (Read 4371 times)
Woowoo
Forum Member only

« on: Monday, 20 July, 2015, 12:16:05 PM »

I saw this on gumtree,
What does it mean for the value of our cars?
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-lincoln-5606/cars-vans-utes/loading-/1083982291

Needs a little work?
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 21 July, 2015, 12:13:39 PM »

That's a very optimistic price. It's not even in one piece let alone going. I'd assume it's been registered and on the road, but there isn't any mention of rego papers. That would make it easier to get back on the road.

These cars have had a tendency to maintain value, rather than depreciate or appreciate. That said, there has been some evidence that they're slowing starting to gain in value, mainly from watching sales online. But I'd say that this one would be lucky to go for around the $4k - $5k.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 22 July, 2015, 01:20:47 PM »

Great to see them coming out to play
Good find, however, if that gets $5,000 then I'll put any one of mine up for $45,000

Its a good project, hard to tell if there are seats or a dash, but I've started (and finished) one with less

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: