The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 12:34:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration of Eureka's  (Read 7019 times)
Purvis Eureka
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 03:21:10 AM »

This is my first post on this new site and would like to say from a observation point of view any disscussion on registration of your cars in any form is not maybe the best thing to discuss on an open forum like this.

I hope you all have success in your registration problems but feel it may well be better sorted out in private.

Purvis Eureka
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 06:01:40 AM »

In your observation did you notice it's a car forum...we have to talk car related matters because thats what we do !!! please tell us more about you and what you think we should be talking about Huh???
Purvis Eureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 06:47:44 AM »

Cruetoone.
There is no problem in talking about car related issues but if you or anyone else does not think these and other car forums are monitored you are sadly mistaken.
If you continue to discuss issues in regard to rego of your cars you may well find yourselves being asked to produce your car for scrutineering at rego time.
This is just advice from someone who may well know more than you in this area.

Purvis Eureka
cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 07:03:37 AM »

booyah i didn't know i was stupid an misinformed aheheehhe we are suppose to be cival so welcome to the group Mr Knowledge tell me more im bored with what i dont know about stuff...
Purvis Eureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 10:32:08 AM »

No one made any suggestion that you where stupid
the post merely suggested that revealing to much information on a open forum may not be the greatest idea
this would also apply to anyone that suggests getting their car registered then swapping motors after the inspection sure many do it but they more than likely dont go on a web site and proclaim it to everyone knowing that it may lead to conquences later on
Sorry you took it the wrong way but people who have any knowledge of this area would agree with me

Purvis Eureka
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »

You're right PE. Calm down Dave.
                         We all know what Dave's saying but there's no need to say it like that.

Welcome PE. Similarly, we all know what you're saying as well, but realistically, nothing happens in the rego world without years of bureaucracy and red tape, so don't hold your breath for a world-altering change to the kit car rego system, no matter what you or anyone says here. We are a forgotten and low priority concern compared with, say, the hot-rod association or the lingering threat of "hoons" in our daily driving lives.

Also, there are quite a few of us on this forum who have inside knowledge/experience regarding lawful requirements of our vehicles and similar project vehicles from state to state. So be aware, compliance is relative to the state, individual knowledge of the person inspecting and his/her frame of mind at the time of inspection. As long as these conditions continue to exist  throughout the RTA universe, our cars and way of life will remain untouched.

Truth: Engineers guess half of what they're looking at.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »

Im always cool calm an collected.... to relaxed if i do say myself !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: