The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 24 April, 2024, 08:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 National Meet  (Read 41172 times)
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, 04 February, 2016, 01:58:44 AM »

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, 04 February, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »

I went weekend before last to grab a calendar, and they were out of stock! I forgot the weekend just gone... I'll have to go in this weekend and get one. 

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, 06 February, 2016, 06:24:46 PM »

Ok the pic of the Nose was Darren's sorry, but My copy of the Calendar is definitely Shonko on the back page.
Silver rims and no roof. Darren has a roof that day. The seats give it away as well as the rear spoiler

Attached is a copy of the calendar that I have. Maybe they made a few different ones.
The pic I have appears on the back page, center right (with the nose cut off)

Be interesting to compare copies Shocked

comments?

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, 07 February, 2016, 04:18:34 AM »

Hi All,   Phil my copy of the calendar is the same, obtained by our son detween christmas and new year. Three shops near here didnt have any when I put the first post up and didnt know if there were more coming. I think all calendars would be the same,to expensive to print otherwise.
     If anyone wants one you may have to look hard. Dose Ebay have a wanted to buy? I know of two that are not for sale!

Regards Morris.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, 10 February, 2016, 05:05:30 AM »

Awesome, it is news to me. I got a $50 voucher and advised I wasn't successful by Supercheap.......... it is definitely my car. I will need to get me a copy now.

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, 10 February, 2016, 11:33:03 AM »

Grin Whistle

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, 20 February, 2016, 07:11:27 AM »

I got a copy of the calendar with 3/5 of my car in the "nearly made it page". (tick that off the bucket list) The lovely Supercheap lady behind the counter brought in her personal copy from home for me when she heard why I wanted one.

Customer service level =1000. Thank you Oxley Supercheap. I feel terrible for not remembering her name it is Denise or something similar, but she has always had customer satisfaction as the primary goal!

It is so refreshing when you get great service these days.........god I sound old  Grin
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, 20 February, 2016, 07:18:40 AM »

Big Thumbs Up, (couldn't find the button anywhere)

How about taking her for a spin around the car park as a thank you

midmount
CLUB Member

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, 20 February, 2016, 12:32:12 PM »

Where have you been Shonko.WE have been talking about you for a month.I got VIP treatment from my Supercheap Store when I told them
 our beach featured on their Calendar. Got the calendar ,straight to the pool room.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, 23 February, 2016, 09:44:28 PM »

I'm currently in Auckland, running 2 warehouse operations at the moment. Just lucky I guess.

Thanks again Dave for what is probably the best photo of my car I have...........it was a great weekend.

midmount
CLUB Member

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, 07 July, 2016, 11:00:51 AM »

Got the 10th PECCA AGM Ballina 2015 cloth patches in the mail today.Thanks Paul.Cyco wil go CYCO when his arrive i imagine.Dave
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: