The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 19 April, 2024, 02:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January Dinner.  (Read 9707 times)
D4
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 11 December, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »

January dinner booked in for the 18th day of January at The Rex Hotel, 172 Richmond Rd, in the Sully Room starting around 6.30 pm.  Text reminders will be sent when I find my reading glasses.
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 01 January, 2014, 11:40:10 PM »

Smiley Smiley Another year begins, January the 18th Tea at the Rex Hotel I will be there but do not let that put you off.  All the best for this year.
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 13 January, 2014, 08:18:40 AM »

Grin Grin I know times are tough and things are hard so here is your bloody Christmas Card, basically tea at the Reax Hotel is not an obligation or commitment to a full dinning experience it is only a location....

Personally 4 chips and 2 drop's of gravy will do me, entrees, Garlic bread and Kid's serves are OK. I mean even President James has problems mainly with me as a friend?.

The only reason I am well best friends with President James is so I can claim assisting financial and mentally poor people on my resume and claim a tax deduction for travel.

Conclusion; Even Ego-Testical people like James may have feeling's..... See you at the Rex Hotel,
                                            Michael the dentist you and I pay full price, see you all there.
WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Monday, 13 January, 2014, 11:35:15 AM »

David.

I am sure all that dribble makes sense to you but for the rest of us god only knows

james
The Bat
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 14 January, 2014, 05:59:31 AM »

Bugger, another one i'm going to miss. This working away realy sucks at times. May be next time. I might even send David the dates I'm available in February. Not for one moment am I hinting I'm special Whistle (well I am) Whistle but it would be good to catch up with every one. Roll Eyes 

I'm not saying I'm BAT MAN it's just we havn't been seen together in the same room
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, 16 January, 2014, 10:52:04 AM »

Mate
Special is not the word  Grin Grin
I will have to go look a word up for you in my
FUNK and WAGNELS Whistle Whistle
remember that Encyclopedia

Luv ya ( Dont take that the WRONG way BAT )  Shocked Roll Eyes Kiss
magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 18 January, 2014, 01:30:38 AM »

Its a no show from us as well
working all of the w/end
normally I would not work but boss is on stress leave.
The dinners are 2nd Saturday in every month
change that and it will be a problem with my roster.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, 18 January, 2014, 01:29:43 PM »

Looks like it's 2 from us country folk

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
WYKED1
« Reply #8 on: Monday, 20 January, 2014, 10:10:17 AM »

David.
What can I say ?

What a night for those who missed it, we had members from what I could see when they looked up from under their arms nearly in tears from your comments.
Members really need to meet you in person so they can decide for themselves what planet you are from cause it certainly ain't Earth.

A big thankyou for providing the cake
I was only hoping no one was going to jump out off it knowing you.

The following is payback for all the s#¥t you have given me over the years.

So when we all stopped laughing, some crying we all sat down for a serious discussion with David
and said to him he needs to find a life partner so they can perhaps contain him ( God only knows how )
So we asked for his thoughts on the subject
His response was to say the least interesting

As long as their breathing was the only criteria

So with that we are all on the hunt for our own sanity to find this perfect match for him.

Somewhere out here in eureka land someone must know someone who is desperate ( cause we certainly are )
That we could offload David on.

We have agreed to pay all expenses because we think the world of him and believe we should not be the only ones to have him in South Australia.

So any takers ( PLEASE )

Luv your work David

Regards

James
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, 26 January, 2014, 03:04:15 AM »

Embarrassed Embarrassed   In my own defence I did say breathing was optional.   Whistle Whistle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: