The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 24 April, 2024, 11:26:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December O/nite event.  (Read 4652 times)
D4
Forum Member only

« on: Monday, 18 November, 2013, 03:58:52 AM »

Huh? Huh? December outing is an over-nite mystery with Paul outside of Adelaide, I hope he has invited other people or it may be a bit awkward, if you know what I mean.   December the 7th & 8th, in a secluded premise with Paul and mystery, sounds like my first date with Paul it is still a mystery why I can not tell his wife, Ho Ho and Ha, Paul voted me in as State Coordinator.
      Hopefully Paul will fill in the blanks spaces on the forum as I applied for face-book and was re-directed to ass-book, Is there something no-one is telling me?Huh??.
     Today the Pest controller informed me my house has termites and he may or may-not be able to get rid of them. I replied "that's better than what you have.".    The Pest controller asked " What do I have??,".. I replied you have mite's, " I mite or mite's not pay you."....All the best club members. laugh laugh 
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 23 November, 2013, 06:32:59 AM »

Smiley Smiley Paul is busy but still trying to organize this event, any-one in Adelaide that can help feel free to contact Paul or my-self that includes you Michael Death in a Dentists Chair, staring James who wold not pay to see that, we are looking at an early event so we do not interfere with a MerryKissMyA-- for all, Bah Humbug.. I will be there and there might be a KissMyA-- present for all and no it is not my car key's again. Whistle Whistle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: