The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 27 April, 2024, 12:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 NATIONAL MEET OF THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB  (Read 82200 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Saturday, 26 October, 2013, 03:03:15 AM »

MELBOURNE

The Committee has much pleasure in advising that the Dates for the 2014 National Meet to be held in Melbourne are :-

Friday 24th, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th of October 2014

As it is the 40th anniversary of the EUREKA in 2014 it is expected that there will be many Eurekas in attendance particularly if you get your ready. It is a historical event with many other activities happening throughout the year at various locations.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 08 November, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »

See above

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 09 November, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »

See above

What? Did you write the dates in invisible ink or something? I assume that's what you were alluding to?

And dare I suggest it, but it would be awesome if we could get at least 40 cars to next years meet. I know it's a huge ask, but that would be awesome. Even if it's in the middle of a rebuild, trailer it there. Even if it's just been pulled out of the long grass under a tree in some back paddock somewhere, wack it on a trailer and bring it!

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 14 November, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »

My spy ink reader is not working at the moment so you will have to do the dates in normal ink  Smiley
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, 17 November, 2013, 05:09:05 AM »

Waiting waiting to book hollidays
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, 17 November, 2013, 08:05:48 AM »

Sorry everyone Cry Cry Cry

We have had a slight hiccup with the national meet dates
we will post them A.S.A.P. Whistle Whistle Whistle
for those to ask ASAP stands for  Grin Grin As Soon As Purvis  laugh laugh gets back to us with confirmation on something he is trying very hard to get a response for us.
please dont be  Angry Angry Angry

regards

James
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #6 on: Monday, 18 November, 2013, 01:27:22 AM »

no probs when I seen there was a I date I got a little reekcited.
It was like opening a gift but no gift in the box  Sad
WYKED1
« Reply #7 on: Friday, 22 November, 2013, 12:05:49 PM »

Here you go everyone  Grin Grin Grin
as previous post said A.S.A.P
well Allan confirmed with me today the dates
Friday 24th, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th of October 2014 in
Melbourne as we all know.

Stay tuned for more exciting news as it comes to us
So get your holidays planned and booked for the 40th Anniversary of the release of the Purvis Eureka
at the Melbourne Motor Show in 1974.

This is one meet you do not want to miss  Cry Cry Cry under any circumstances.

regards

James
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #8 on: Friday, 22 November, 2013, 01:43:02 PM »

Ok, now that we have the dates, I'll have to try and get them to change my annual leave. They're right pricks about it, but at least I have 11 months to try and get it sorted out. Will probably take all that time to get it done.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Splat
Forum Member only

Yellow Car

« Reply #9 on: Monday, 25 November, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »

Well now we know the dates, those who have them sitting in the shed better dust them off and get em ready for the show.Im new to the reeka scene and thought there was only a hand full in SA, but I found out that there is close to 40?? So pull ya fingers out people and get them on the road! or give me another one to play with......We have 12 months to get ready so lets get a SA convoy going and drive theses thing's. 
ireek
Forum Member only

« Reply #10 on: Monday, 25 November, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »

Hi,

I am definitely going to this meet and was just wondering how many cars from NSW might go. I presume Darren, Richard, Ted and myself but would be good to have a good show from our state as well as from the Mexicans.

Anthony
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #11 on: Monday, 25 November, 2013, 03:26:22 PM »

I'll be there, don't you worry. I've sent off the initial email to the person in charge of our annual leave so I can change mine. Naturally, my annual leave for next year starts on the 25th of October, so I'm going to try and move it forward a week or two.

We should really try and scare up everyone who has a 'reek and badger them in coming along. Even if they're not a member of the club, they still should be invited. Sure, even the 40th Anniversary might not appeal to some people, but there will be some non members who'll make next year an exception.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 26 November, 2013, 08:13:36 AM »

Bugger it I will NOT be there  Sad
My sons wedding is that weekend.
O well will save money not travelling I spose.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, 27 November, 2013, 11:56:38 PM »

Well dress me in a morph suit and send me to Melbourne. That proved much much easier than expected. All I have to do now is wait for the new paperwork to be processed, and then my annual leave will start the weekend before next years meet.

Woot! 

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Splat
Forum Member only

Yellow Car

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, 28 November, 2013, 11:35:37 AM »

We should really try and scare up everyone who has a 'reek and badger them in coming along. Even if they're not a member of the club, they still should be invited. Sure, even the 40th Anniversary might not appeal to some people, but there will be some non members who'll make next year an exception.

That's it!
If you own one or know someone who does then get off ya butts and get them out of the shed and on the road!.
These cars should not be left to dust and cob webs! they were built to be driven and that's what we should do! DRIVE THEM!!!!!

Sorry! I just go mine after 25 years of wanting one so im a little bit excited about it all.

So NO excuses people! spread the word and lets spread the reek!

Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: