The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 17 April, 2024, 07:46:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: slaterbug69 how,d ya  (Read 4877 times)
barab13
« on: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 02:16:34 AM »

hello lee    my name is george ,first i,d like to say congrats on your purchase she looks like one coool ride .                                                                                                                                                                                          lee howd ya come across this reek ,was it advertised ,hot tip ext ext,.   and what dose areek like this go for, see im looking for one my self pref an f4 ,if what i am asking is to pesonal ,and you wish not to reply i understand,i wish you the best in your rock school  business and with this reek you can,t go wrong enjoy.           barab13
slaterbug69
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 06 March, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

Hi barab, sorry for the delay in answering you.

I found this eureka on the tradingpost.com.au website, and then it was later posted on the earlier incarnation of this forum, under the 'cars for sale' section. The previous owner was asking $16000 for it, so it was definitely at the higher end of the price range compared to most of the cars that were on offer at the time, however it had been fairly extensively overhauled and, unlike most of the cars available at the time, was actually on-road and rego'd, which definitely appealed to me 'cos I've got neither the time nor the inclination to be undertaking a massive build/restoration project. I needed a car the at i could just jump in and drive away.

Good luck with your project, hope you get what you're looking for. I was surprised at the number of them that seemed to be out there (in various states of decay), there were far more flaoting around than I expected to find for such an old and rare car.

Lee
barab13
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 07 March, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »

slaterbug69  thanks for reply  ,i agree, so many un regoed ones out there who has the time now days ,not me for rebuilds.     i,ll keep looking ,one day ill find one thats  suitable.  cheers barab13                                                                                                                                                                         
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: