The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 02:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing to get ready for the 2013 National Meet  (Read 6177 times)
WYKED1
« on: Monday, 30 September, 2013, 04:03:38 AM »

Here is what I have planned
Just under 3000 km's round trip
Leaving home Friday 4th Oct
By the best way to travel motorbike

James
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 30 September, 2013, 08:29:59 AM »

Just finished an engine re-build and transplant into the Blank Reek. Took it out for a spin this arvo.
Engine on the Stockade Reek tweaked with new Carbs & electronic dizzy so I should make at least one lap of the track this time.

Well I'll be leaving Thursday for a casual haul. Hope to catch up with the rest en route to travel en Convoy
Catch up at The Border (get all your passports & visas ready, checked & stamped    police), Suggest 11:00am?

Then on to Hay
With a nice easy run in to Bathurst on Friday

Returning via a side trip to Canberra

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
barsted
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 30 September, 2013, 09:34:05 AM »

Gee, you're a lousy navigator! You will miss Bathurst by about 600km!

Should we have a whip around to buy you a GPS?
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 01 October, 2013, 05:09:38 AM »

Grin Grin James mate I will just scratch the parts of my body that require it and arrive refreshed and relieved if thats OK.  Whistle Whistle Whistle. So, Sorry James I just thought you tried to use a GPS, to find Bathurst N.S.W.. So you are going on a motorbike ride prior to the A.G.M. at Bathurst, is this to compensate for the cancellation of your prostate egzame this year, you can tell me mate no one will know?. angel angel David
The Bat
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Friday, 04 October, 2013, 03:57:30 AM »

Waiting on new trailer from Modern Trailers, (Tandem Tilt ). Bit pushed for time but will be on our way Thursday some time A.M. I hope. Grin. Nothing new to Reek.

I'm not saying I'm BAT MAN it's just we havn't been seen together in the same room
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Friday, 04 October, 2013, 02:29:39 PM »

New fuel tank/gearbox/cvs/axles/exhaust fitted to the 'reek. Probably won't make it for the meet, but it still needs to be done, rego is just the following week.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: