The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 03:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second build, deep in thought...  (Read 19679 times)
Billy
« Reply #15 on: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

Thanks alot for the information guys, I'll go and source some of the material you suggested and get reading.  Tongue
Till next time...
34hup
Forum Member only

« Reply #16 on: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 02:12:11 PM »

Philnsa, I can't seem to find the old MSN for sale section in the archives. If it is there could you do Barab13 a favour and me for that matter and post all the detail I listed on the F4 for sale that I posted just before the site closed. The one in grey primer with the blue guide coat. PS Barab13 thanks for the kind comments on my car 1Eureka on the old MSN site.

Billy, I have an IRS super beetle chassis from a super bug and a type 1 front horn for welding on. If you want it $400. There will need to be a small patch welded in on the front passenger side pan but an easy repair, the rest of the pans are sound. I have a semi auto porche box I was going to put into it $800 and a 105k WRX motor loom and ECU included $1500 I was going to power it with. If you are interested in any of it PM me.

Swish1, I built mine from scratch including engineers report and it was registered as a Purvis Eureka ICV Dec 2006 with a new VIN number and compliance to current ADR's. It wasn't that hard. Depends on the engineer. I think the SA's have got it tough having to install a roll cage and intrusion bars.

Kym
barab13
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 01:25:28 AM »

thanks for the reply ill keep an eye out for the post,34 hup, wow 1eureka is yours, was surfin the old site ,came across it ,blew me away  ,in aclass of it,s own .   barab13
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 03:18:57 AM »

Philnsa, I can't seem to find the old MSN for sale section in the archives. If it is there could you do Barab13 a favour and me for that matter and post all the detail I listed on the F4 for sale that I posted just before the site closed. The one in grey primer with the blue guide coat. PS Barab13 thanks for the kind comments on my car 1Eureka on the old MSN site.

Just found it. Thank god for down time at work. Here's the body of Kyms original post on the old forums.

A friend is looking to sell his F4 with most of the hard work done. It is currently WA registered with a Rotary. I am lead to believe the rotary in it now was running 10.7 down the quarter in a street trim RX7.

New 4 wheel disc brakes

Independant rear suspension

New shock absorbers

New 245 tires all round

New 5 puck button clutch

13b turbo engine

New Microtech ECU wired up and running with base map installed

6 months rego with rotary eng

Electric roof lifters

Porsche seats I think

Custom alloy fuel tank

Work to be done that I am aware of:

Finish body work and paint, finish wiring, fit up tail lights of your choosing, repair small rust hole in pan rear passengers side, finish properly mounting steering column and seats, obtain an original dash pod or use the timber one that has been fabricated for the instrumentation and mount in newly trimmed dash, trim interior, finished hydraulic clutch pedal actuation lever. Car has been driven around the block albeit hairy as I understand.

No side windows, no tail lights, no original dash instrumentation pod.

Best I can remember. Any questions email me (email address in my profile) and I will try to find out for you. $15000 firm most of the value in the engine.

Kym

And a link for ya too.

Sadly I can't see the two photos Kym posted. Either they're blocked by the filter here at work, or they didn't make the transition over to Multiply.

But, there are vids of it on YouTube! At least, I hope they're still there, YouTube is blocked from here.

Vid one.

Vid two.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 03:34:32 AM »

Thanks Cyco

can I go back to the shed now?

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 04:09:27 AM »

No probs Phil. Back to the shed for you, you have a 'reek to complete!!   Tongue

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

34hup
Forum Member only

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 05:22:11 AM »

Thanks Cyco
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

I was inspired (read bored) while on downtime at work, so I thought it would be a good test to see if I could find something in the archive. Only took a few minutes.

Cool

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

barab13
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »

ah cyco ,your a legend ya found it, i remmember this one ,so dearly tempted,how wil i put it together without the space, tools ,not to mention the knowledge ,wish it was complete,guess he,d be asking more than 15000 then,have to sleep on this one,truely abeast of asports car,and he states 15000 firm .       thanks guys for your help with this ,am greatful,any help i can get at all is much appreciated this is all still knew for me,started searching fof areek on net to buy ,have discovered so much more about this sports car i couldv,e ever imagened as once mentioned by a fellow member ;welcome to a cool insanity.   barab 13
cruetoone
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »

ooh ooh that was me ... Thank's for the compliment im glad i could have some input to what you say !!!
i'll have you steerin a sports soon oh no you got your heart set on an f4 just as cool ..... Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: