The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannons Aussie Classic Car Show - Sunday September 1st - Flemington Racecourse  (Read 6744 times)
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« on: Saturday, 24 August, 2013, 04:44:50 AM »

G'day gang,

Shannons Classic Aussie Car Show is on again for 2013 on Sunday September 1st at Flemington Racecourse in the Members car park at 10:00am.  Gates open for display vehicles at 9:30am  Afro

So far there will be 3 Reeks there (weather permitting) so the more the merrier.  Please post here or give me a ring on 0418 307 973 so we can cruise in and set up together or just turn up on the day and track us down Grin

Further info can be found at www.aussiecarshow.com.au including a gallery of photos from last year's show at Thunderdome in November where Stuart won best kit car for the day.  You can see us in the background of the photo at the bottom left on the Gallery page.

Should be a fun day, all welcome. Smiley

PP.
The Lifer.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
bearings
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 27 August, 2013, 12:12:40 PM »

Hopefully I should be there just having the reek air brushed by a friend some interesting designs coming up.I may be flying solo as Wifey is busy.I shall check out the weather closer to the day
radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 27 August, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »

I'll hopefully check the show out and be there for a couple hours in the morning.  My car's not ready yet to bring along...

"Give a car more power and it will be quicker in a straight line. Make a car lighter and it will be quicker everywhere"

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 02 September, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

And a great day was had by all especially for Colin on his first outing with his fellow club members.

Colin won the Best Kit Car trophy beating Tim, Morris and myself as well as a couple of very nice Bolwells with his very schmick, air conditioned F4.

PP.
The Lifer.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: