The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 05:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Central coast show and shine  (Read 4780 times)
ireek
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »

Hi all,
          this show was on last weekend. Last minute thought to go did not give anyone notice sorry. Worth going as picked up runner up for best custom and got a trophy. Cyco got a photo as I forgot camera. I also forgot suncream and will be paying for it all week. Met another owner on central coast who is real keen now to do his up and get on road. Also heard of another in scone think it was and is currently out of shed and being prepared for road, is a rotory.

Had truoble replying and all but that is sorted now.

bye
Anthony
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

Have yet to pull the photos off the camera, as the battery went flat and mum has the charger (it's her camera). I'll put them up when I get the charger.

I also got badly sunburned. Lets just say it still hurts to raise my eyebrows, though not as bad as on monday. I wonder what the UV index was on sunday, it sure was punishing. I was only planning on being there for an hour or so, but I ended staying longer when I found Anthony and his 'reek.

The owner on the Central Coast isn't that far from me, so I'll be dropping around, especially when I get my 'reek back so he can have a looksee. 

8]

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »

Better late than never.

And the album for this years Show & Shine at Tuggerah.

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 07 October, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »

congrats on the trophy anthony... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: