The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 11:18:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOCKADE REEK  (Read 35346 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Saturday, 29 November, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »

The STOCKADE REEK a few months back

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009, 12:38:47 AM »

Stockade 'reek. That's a great name.   Tongue

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #2 on: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 01:06:12 AM »

Yeh thanks for the name Cyco.
It fits
I will probably go for REBBL plates when it hits the road

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo

« Reply #3 on: Friday, 30 January, 2009, 08:47:31 AM »

Those plates would be awesome!!    Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »

Ah makin progress now, after going backward. It was the only thing going backward as the Gear box turns out to be stuffed, (it's probably repairable though).

Pulled out the engine and bag of gears, fitted new one now. Just got to do the seals & bleed the bl****y brakes again, fit the engine.

Then its the carpet, window box & seats.

OOOh

speaking of seats, just got back from the upholsterer with my seats, pic attached ...........

CyCo

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »

Those seats looks good. What you're using to display those seats looks familiar....   Tongue

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

dodgy
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »

Those sure look like comfy seats Cheesy
AND...
on my way home from cudlee tavern last sunday I now notice that my steering wheel is off centre Angry Thanks BB
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 10:05:04 AM »

Grin

The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »

LOL!

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
ireek
Forum Member only

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »

Hi Phill

It looks great. Hope to see it at national meet. Will it be going or the white one. What motor have you got in this one.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

Aiming for the Nat Meet

Got a VW Motor out of the White one,
Was a new re-build, unknown size, webber carb, alternator. Drove fantastic from Ballarat Nat Meet to Adelaide

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #11 on: Monday, 02 March, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

Sorry, ireek, missed your question.
answer, hopefully "BOTH" Reeks will be in Midura

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 03 March, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »

Well the Gearbox is now fully IN  Grin
Its not back on four wheels yet, maybe tomorrow.
Gee's she's close.
Gears work Luvly
Still got the console to finish off, fit the Carpet, (fix the high/low beam situation, they were working, now they are not), find a reverse light and fit it, paint the bonnet & rear louver & restore the Graphics, final fit the side skirts, fit the new seats, rear window box.

Actually, I might just take it for a spin in the next few days just to see if there is anything else that needs a tweek, then again, do I realy want to know. Undecided

Will keep yooooos posted

CyCo

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, 03 March, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »

Sounding good Phil.

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Old Sports
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »

Smiley Smiley  Looking good there Phil, I do not know if the over-priced speed shop's still have those reflective colour changing letters that spell EUREKA the medium size fit's perfectly across the upper section of those dark covers.
     If I knew how to scan save and e-mail several photos you would see that it works. I can scan print and post photos mybe even e-mail but reflective capital letter EUREKA looks good at the top of both dark headlight covers.
                                                                             Youre mate, Dave from the Riverland.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: