The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 03:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka for sale in SA  (Read 3152 times)
slaterbug69
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 02 January, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Purvis-Eureka-F4-sports-coupe-/281045474811?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item416f9d9dfb

Greetings guys and gals, sadly the time has come for me to part company with my much-loved and very faithful red rocket, lovingly known as "The Rockmobile" as i need to free up some capital to expand my rock music school business. I bought the car from Russell Brain in WA, freshly restored, and it's been a gem. I know how competitive you all are (especially you Adelaide folk!), so here's your chance . . . if you feel like a late xmas present for yourself, or know anyone wanting to get into the 'reek family, you couldn't do much better than my baby. It's rego'd as a VW in SA. You know the drill if you're looking to rego it interstate . . .

I've been using my Eureka as a promo vehicle (well, that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it) and it's worked a treat. Russell did a great job on the car and she looks great and goes great too. Only problem with it is the windscreen wiper motor packed up a while back and i never got around to replacing it. I'll be sad to see her go but please, spread the word!

Cheers, Lee
Allan
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 04 January, 2013, 07:24:46 AM »

Hi Lee,        Please email all info, re your Eureka to myself @.... Smiley   allan.purvis@optusnet.com.au    May well know a buyer for you. Oh and price please Lee.  Do hope you & family have a great year mate.

Cheers    Allan P
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: