The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 08:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hanging Rock  (Read 15642 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Tuesday, 04 December, 2012, 10:41:10 AM »

Feb 10 2013

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 09 December, 2012, 03:08:10 AM »

Should be there again this time... Smiley
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 31 January, 2013, 10:13:37 AM »

Sad Sad     Peter Mate the "D" Vice President of the Car Club, information in-put Hanging Rock's and not your own who, what, where and when.
     Us foreigners like to know what the hell is happening in the rest of Australia, Mate the Red Cross called in today and asked if I would help with the Queensland floods.
     I said " I would love to help but my garden hose only reaches to the front gate." well I offered to help?. OLD, Victoria and N.S.W stated what fall's in oure state stay's in oure states, Murray Darling Basin Plan 2012 best of luck with that.
     So what is going on with the Hanging Rock meet Dude? Phil of S.A. may be passing through and I may be picking up another item from Ballarat that week-end. Information networking and what the hell is going on Dude???.

All the best from David.
                                                                              "also those LED lights you suplied run most excelently".
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 31 January, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

Yep I'll be heading to The Rock. Grin
It's a long story but I'll be helping webgoat get a few of his collection there too. police

As a side note, I'll be trecking to Melbourne with an empty car trailer and Huge Van if anyone has a need to transport anything to someone else.
Just e-mail me Cool

Oh and Peter, chances are I will do that side trip to Echuca on the way back.
It will break the trip up a bit and put me in the north of the city for the run in.
Just need to advise Tom. Afro

Philinsa

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Friday, 01 February, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »

Im planning to be there!

Guess we meet just inside the gate as usual. Time???

Peter (Echuca) let me know if you want to meet up in Bendigo for the cruise down.

Stuart
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 02 February, 2013, 07:10:52 AM »

Not sure if I can take the reek.
Got to sell this SS Ute still so I might have to take it to the rock to look for buyers.
I can catch up with you Stu either way.
Just give me a when and where then I can tell Dave. Emu Creek road I suppose.
So Dave at this point I'm not sure of the plans but the offer still stands.
Tom, got your parts, are you coming over too or is Phil picking them up for you.
Peter

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #6 on: Monday, 04 February, 2013, 07:51:46 AM »

Just spent a very pleasant afternoon in Dweeby with Rhonda pumping like mad Whistle angel laugh and after we finished bleeding the brakes (nice brake foot Rhonda) she tells me I owe her big time  Huh? Shocked Wink  Go figure..... Tongue

So that means 2 out of 3 Reeks are fit and ready for Hanging Rock next weekend.

Should be a top day out as usual,

PP.
The Lifer.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Monday, 04 February, 2013, 09:32:43 AM »

Kiss me Katut. Kiss Kiss Kiss
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, 05 February, 2013, 11:45:09 AM »

Peter,

I will be leaving here 7.30 same time as last year. We should reach the rock in 1 hour (8.30 to meet others inside the top gate).

Do you want to meet at my place (or close by) or on High street Kangaroo Flat as last year (opposite McDonalds?)

If anyone else is coming, that you know off, then it might be easier if we meet say at McDonalds.

Let me know which suits you best.

Stuart

WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, 06 February, 2013, 05:48:57 AM »

The South Eastern contingent will be there as usual, Smiley and anyone else along the way is certainly most welcome to join in the convoy of course. Smiley Cool

Leaving my place in Drouin at 6:15am, passing under the Stud Road overpass on the Princess Freeway (M1) at 7:00am then under the Springvale Road overpass at 7:05am and straight up the freeway, through Melbourne via CityLink then onto the Calder and off to Hanging Rock to meet up with Stu, Peter and Co at the top gate at 8:30 all going well.

I'll have the banner and the pergola thingy so bring your chairs and sunscreen and it'll be a great day out for sure. Cool Afro laugh

See ya's all there,

PP.
The Lifer

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, 06 February, 2013, 07:25:50 AM »

Have fun Vic's,

Wish we were there.

Glenn & Di
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, 06 February, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »

Grin Grin Grin      Web Goat I hope the good woman did not suffer from too many " Brake Down's " they have tablets for that, If you and he who should not be obeyed attend the Hanging Rock Meet as the in-fameous Morph Brother's I will change into my Volvo outfit.  Whistle Whistle Whistle
     All the best mate.Hope to see you there.
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #12 on: Friday, 08 February, 2013, 03:46:03 AM »

OK well I can't take my SS because its not 25 years old so it will be a Reek weekend.
I'll meet you Stu at the Flat Makkas at 7.30 - after getting my coffee.
Going to the right gate Paul?
Should be a nice cool day after 37s all week here.
Peter

Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, 10 February, 2013, 07:17:02 AM »

Hey guys,

We will be there too, see you guys at the top gate at 8.30.

Should be a top day!

Mez  Grin

Edit: I just had a call we so can't make it in the reek, but hope to get there at some stage tomorrow.  Cry

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #14 on: Monday, 11 February, 2013, 03:16:41 PM »

Good day out.
We got 6 reeks in a row and lots of questions.
Sorry no bucksome blonds in the car this year. Wink
Sad to hear the CFA stuffed you around Dave. You should have stayed. It all went ahead as planned.
And Paul, I did turn my head too quickly and had to hang a quick U turn to retrieve my cap.
We also met Tom from Linak and had a good chat expressing our gratitude for their continued support.
Had a minor break down on the way home when  the fuel in came out of my carby but a good belt with a hammer convinced it to stay put.

Peter

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: