The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 10:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a Eureka but..............  (Read 4815 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Monday, 26 November, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »

As the title say, not a Eureka, but............

Interesting what you come across. Would be a good project. I've never seen or heard of this one and it's in SA
Was not sure where to put this thread, might have to make another catagory for such occurances

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-marys/cars-vans-utes/embeesa-charger-vw-kit-car-volkswagen-manx/1008392371#

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 26 November, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »

ok
just found some more info on it
seems to be of UK origin

think I should have put it in the Ugly Duckling section laugh
Still, some of us have worse Dave Grin Whistle
But I'd give it a go

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 27 November, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »

Wow, there's another one of these running around Oz? Well, this one isn't running, but there's another Charger (or similar close cousin), I think it is out Tamworth way? Came across it a couple of years ago searching YouTube. That one was on road with a ea82 1.8 turbo Subaru. Wonder how I found that one.  lol

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 28 November, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »

laugh laugh   Good on ya! Phil pick on the poor old country boy, well I don't blame you every so often I come to the same conclusion. I have only owned this thing for a few months and I have already flipped it. Not too shore if this photo will be posted, your fault forward better instructions, "God Dang" this blue-tack will not stick this photo to the post it box, " time to use the super-glue you provided
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 29 November, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »

Wow Dave, radical chassis.
A rolling chassis means it rolls forward & back, not sideways. police Whistle

Good on ya for posting the pics, they worked. Guess you must have read the instructions after removing the white-out off the screen, laugh sorry about the spull chuker Grin

How's the bus coming along?
Now you can post pics it would be good to see the progress

D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #5 on: Monday, 03 December, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »

Grin Grin Good on you Big Fella you may have to re-send the instructions for the Chucking Spellar as my hot chup's were falling on the key-pud during my last contribution sorry mate. Whistle Whistle Whistle Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: