The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 25 April, 2024, 02:46:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannons Aussie Classic Car Show  (Read 20248 times)
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, 21 November, 2012, 10:04:23 AM »

Hi fellow Mexicans,
Sadly we won't be able to make it this weekend. My daughter has got to get her timing better, she,s given me a grand daughter.  Grin Have a great day.

Glenn & Diane
Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, 21 November, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »

Congrats. Diane and Glenn
A new grand daughter is a reasonable excuse to miss a car show. I also wont be there, I had 3 things I could have done on Sunday. 2 of them are here in Traf. but I now have a funeral to go to up at Batemans Bay on Thursday and dont know when we will get home. To all who are going have a good day.
Morris.
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, 21 November, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »

Congratulations Gramps Grin sorry you can't be in 2 places at once though. Tongue

For those of us still going, the aim is to get there about 9:30 when the gates open for exhibitors.

So for those of us coming from the east, if we meet up (or fly past laugh) on the M1 under the Stud road overpass at around 8:30am we should get there in plenty of time.

Peter, Stuart, Heath, Mez and Dragan, if you guys are still planning on coming then probably best if we just meet up at Calder Park itself.  Entry is via the Calder Highway and they'll probably put all us kit cars together so whoever gets in first, make sure to save the rest of us a spot Wink

PP.
ps, no morph suits allowed Afro

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #18 on: Friday, 23 November, 2012, 03:49:25 AM »

Wow Glenn, Brilliant but sorry to miss you Sundy.

I won't be reeking but I'll be there in a Red SS ute.

Stu, Mez, I was thinking of travelling the Calder from Bendigo. If you want to short cut to Harcourt I can jump off there to catch up with you. Have to drop some parts off to Mustang Marque anyway.
Otherwise I was thinking of being at the Macca's in Kangaroo Flat at about 8 am. Coffee Time.

Stu have you see Slug lately, would he be interested?

I take it your not going to make it Phill?

The reek is together on the spare motor but I think I'll rest it as I haven't done a run in on that motor yet.
I decided to line bore the #1 main as there was some scoring.

Peter

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #19 on: Friday, 23 November, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »

On ya Glen.
I've heard that they now know what causes it these days  Shocked.

Yes, Peter, you are correct. At this stage I will not be going this time. Cry
I'm getting old, thought it was next weekend Embarrassed

Have a good one everybody  Kiss

Will look out for Hanging Rock Whistle

Philstillinsa

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #20 on: Friday, 23 November, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »

Hi Peter,

Yes Im all geared up and ready to go, just got to put in fuel, so if you like I can catch up with you at Maccas in Kangaroo Flat, I might leave here earlier than 8, so Im in Kangaroo Flat by 8.00, giving us a little bit of extra time.

Its about 1 1/2 hours to Calder Park from Bendigo, so should be on the road by 8 to meet up with others at 9.30.

See you all there!

Stu
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #21 on: Friday, 23 November, 2012, 11:26:51 AM »

Thanks for all your posts,

Will miss you all. Not likely to make it to next year's meet, but we will still be around in Sydney.
Have a great day and look forward to catching up next time.

Glenn & Diane Grin
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #22 on: Friday, 23 November, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »

Just wait to Piper grows up, I will tell her how special she is, I missed a car show.
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, 25 November, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »

Hi Guys:
Unfortunately "Dad" duty calls first and I've got to attend a Birthday Party with my Son tomorrow which is going to keep me away..
I'm going to drop in on "Day of the VW" in Yarra Glen on the way... let you know how it is...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: