The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 01:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation to the National Meet Bathurst 2012  (Read 5203 times)
WYKED1
« on: Monday, 25 June, 2012, 10:33:56 AM »

This is an invitation to all club or forum members to the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia National Meet being held in Bathurst.

If you have never been to one before you don't what your missing.

Put your thinking caps on and see if you can get the time to come along you will be more than welcome
and the biggest plus if you need another reason to come is meet the man who started this all
Allan Purvis will be available to answer any questions you might have in regard to Eureka's and other thing's
Don't miss it get in ASAP and reserve your spot

Regards
James
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 27 June, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »

Whistle police       So do I have to bring my Eureka or just another super-car, also is James paying us for votes again, that will cover my fuel costs. All the Best.
bazza
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 27 June, 2012, 10:36:19 PM »

i will be there for sure ,wat are prices and where is everyone staying so i can mingle
WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 28 June, 2012, 12:31:44 PM »

Bazza.

First for you
the secretary should have sent you an invitation for the meet by now with all the details
I will check with him asap re were it is so we can sort it out

regards
James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: