The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 09:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The OLD MSN Site  (Read 11675 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »

As you would probably be aware by now, the old MSN Site has been transfered to Multiply.

HERE:   http://eurekarchive.multiply.com/

You may need to do the "Register" thing to access it.

It is still open for comment, however it is not open for public, which only means it is not listed.

When you register, you will be registering with "Multiply" and you will get your own "Blog" site whether you like it or not, but it could be good for some if you want to load your project there.

Once you are in with Multiply, add the "eurekarchive" to your group list and surf away.

Confused ?   yeh ....., hence this site, but, all the history is still there ..........

The old Forum (thanks Cyco)
http://eurekarchive.multiply.com/journal?&=&page_start=0

BB

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 04:39:01 AM »

Thanx BB for the update ....
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 28 February, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »

For those that have trouble finding the old forums in the above archive (I know I have), heres the link directly to the 'forum' section on Multiply. Please rmeember that this area is just an archive and you can't post to it. Any posts you want have to be made here on our new forums.

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

jateureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 02 June, 2010, 04:48:19 AM »

After being house ridden today with the flu and reading through here I realise how much vital information is 'lost' from the old nine MSM site!
windscreen glass dimensions and suppliers, seats, electric roof lifter replacement to upgrade from the older slower thread to the faster course pitch thread and even little things like the section on windscreen wipers with part numbers and contacts names...
I'm hoping I have cut/paste a lot of that info to my hard drive... it would take me a week to sort through that multiply web site to find it again  Embarrassed  I'm going to need that info when I get stuck back into my build again later this year.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 02 June, 2010, 07:37:44 AM »

I know what you mean. It's one thing I've thought of in the past, dig out all those nuggets of info and post them here on our new forums, but it's a daunting task.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 02 June, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »

i think its fair to say that much if not all the info is still available.
If you cant find it, and dont want to try serching everywhere, just ask.

Most of us kept most of the info before MSN went belly up. Lifters, Screens etc, plus much of the info has been updated since those old days, so it would pay to check.
We have been able to help out numerous new owners.

Eventually I will find a way to make it available through the forum in an easy fashion, or on the static site, (most of which is still there).
Some of the info which was available on the former MSn site has since been "copywriten" and the club cannot therefore make it available.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
jateureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, 03 June, 2010, 12:10:03 AM »

Here's a link to the photos and albums from the old MSN site http://eurekarchive.multiply.com/photos

Also note that some of the photos are actually albums and you must click the photo to see the rest of the photos in the album
WYKED1
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, 03 June, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »

Thanks for that link
If you don't already know I am not a great computer person
(kinda old fashioned ) I like to personally talk or meet people than email and such
I enjoyed looking at the old photo's
and that link was plain and simple just like me
again thanks
regards
james
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: