The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 12:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White PL30 in Gippland Victoria  (Read 4968 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Tuesday, 20 March, 2012, 03:17:20 PM »

Full project car.

Possibly on a Superbug chassis, possibly running a 1300 donk. Could actually be white on black, going from one photo. Has prior rego plates on car, sounds like it was last registered in the 90's. They state the windscreen needs replacing for RWC due to it having a few scratches. But it looks ok going from the photos, and has a tinted strip across the top of the screen. Which is handy, I can tell you.

Sounds like it's all there. If someone is looking for a total project, this could be the one. Bids start at $3,500, no bids so farm but it looks like it's just been listed, still has 9 days to go.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 20 March, 2012, 03:25:23 PM »

I'm glad to see that prices have seemed to be increase in the last 3-6 months.
I remember a number of Ebay Sellers had complete, near running cars for around $2-3000 sometimes.

Finally we seem to be "raising the bar" when it comes to "Minimum Entry Price" for Eureka ownership.
In saying that there are good bargains to be had (Looks at Morris's 13B Reek.... Hmmmm Twin Rotary Reeks....)
Dr.4holdensandfords
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 22 March, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »

Hi All ,

I'm the owner of the car in question . The Eureka is definetly white on black and the webgoat has just told me she is a PL30/F4 . Apparently it isn't on a superbug frame so i need to re-look at the numbers on it. She is definetly a Full project has no wiring , no seats , no sender units , no hydraulics rams . what you see in the photos on ebay is pretty much how it came when i brought it .  Vehicle was last registered back in 1987 going by the remains of an old rego sticker on the windscreen.

I hope that clarify's it a bit for people who may be interested in the Car.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 22 March, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »

Wow, that's cool of you to jump on the forums and supply us with more info. Hope you get a sale!

Cool

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: