The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 07:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend in Victoria  (Read 5837 times)
WYKED1
« on: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 09:24:58 AM »

Philinsa, Racer93 and his father Barry and Wyked1 spent the weekend in Victoria travelling from Echuca to Bendigo and then over to Trafalger to meet some new and some old members (don't mean old ) just long standing, then onto Hanging Rock on Sunday until we ended up in Ballarat that night.
We were welcomed like old friends and have now put faces to names we have seen on the web pages
I wont go into to much detail because Racer1 has agreed to do a write up for the next newsletter.
james
President
ECCA

StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »

You should have seen "ALL" the Eureka's!!!! ONE H.....U......N.......D......RED ................. Well Errr not the HUND, but we got the "RED" right! Sittin right along side were "ALL" the Gynormous turnout of Nissan 300ZX's (Z32's), Yeh a Single "ONE" and that was mine too!

So out of about 2500 show vehicles that showed up for the day, I represented two clubs - ECCA and 300zx.com.au.

It was quite a good day, overcast most of the day and nice and cool, with a few very light showers. The Victorian fires, seemed to keep some of the crowds away, although you wouldn't know the fires were only about a half hour away from hanging rock. There was no smoke to be seen or even smelt?

Great to see the SA guys make the effort of travelling all the way over to Vic for this event, as well as catching up with all those they could fit into their tight schedule. Great effort Wink

A great day out!

Stu

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

Thanks to all the Vics for their hospitality despite the dramas happening close by.
We had some close calls.
It was worthwhile catching up with many of whom we had spoken to & yety never met.

I reckon the SA mob should support the Vics at next years show.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: