The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 07:51:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mjms old eureka have you seen it?  (Read 4892 times)
mjm
Forum Member only

« on: Sunday, 04 March, 2012, 04:12:05 PM »

hi all
i have just added some pics on photbucket eureka site under MJM of my first purvis f4 white/black running all type 3 running gear  love to know what happening to it last time i seen it it was for sale many years ago in just cars with i think it was called the summer screen not looking to buy as i still have my yellow pl30 turbo love to see if it is still on the road.
i also owned a black f4 with rotor motor if i find the pics i will add them i would also love to know what happened to it as well sold to a man here in canberra at summernats glossy black paint big gold simmons wheels glass t top roof looked great.

Cheers Matt
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 05 March, 2012, 07:03:56 AM »

G'day Matt,

You old ride is alive and well in good hands belonging to a club member in West Ryde NSW and it is now British Racing Green in colour with both standard F4 roof as well as the summer screen. Afro  It still has the type 3 running gear too. Smiley

PP.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
mjm
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 05 March, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »

thats great news i think i  have seen it in pictures i maybe wrong i sold it way to cheap at the time but thats what happens when you are broke anyway i hope the owner loves it as much as i did i am still working on my current pl30 turbo hoping to have on the road later this year i have just taken it over the pits i need to get engineered as i dont have the certificate nor does the last two owners it has the 2 qld mod plates might wait until i move to queensland i should be able to rego without it any way thanks for the info.

Cheers Matt
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 05 March, 2012, 05:18:06 PM »

G'day Matt,

You old ride is alive and well in good hands belonging to a club member in West Ryde NSW and it is now British Racing Green in colour with both standard F4 roof as well as the summer screen. Afro  It still has the type 3 running gear too. Smiley

PP.

Ah that one. I've had a few work mates tell me that they spotted 'one of you cars' out that way, but that was a couple years ago. And at one point it was for sale. If I remember right, it was in the parking lot of a Shell Service station. But again, that was a couple of years ago. 

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: